The Vodacom Internship Curriculum is a fixed-term contract of 12 months that offers work experience supported by a well created training programme. While generating cash, it enables one to explore potential career pathways, network with industry experts, and obtain useful work experience.
This programme serves as our entry point into the Vodacom Discover Graduate Program or as a pathway to permanent positions when they become available. By the end of 2022, the applicants must have earned at least their undergraduate degree or its equivalent.
February 1 and March 1, 2023, are the start dates.
The Vodacom Internship Program’s goals are to:
- Build a talent pipeline of qualified individuals for Vodacom’s core business units; and 2. Provide unemployed graduates with the necessary credentials with opportunities to advance their skills in the digital techco environment.
The best applicant for this position will have proven aptitude in each of the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
- South African Citizen by Birth
- Must have 0-1 year working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
applying for a position with the internship programme
• Unlike in prior years, there won’t be any questionnaires to complete. Process in steps as follows:
• The addition of screening questions to the application (separate document)
Please make sure you meet all of the requirements listed above before applying for a position.
After completing step one, please register and submit an application by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
Following your registration and application, we’ll send you an email to confirm receipt. Then, our resourcing team will carefully review your application, giving you feedback along the way!
Application deadline is August 31, 2022.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if we may be of any additional assistance.
Assurance from Vodacom
By providing a flexible, inspiring, and inclusive workplace where talent is truly acknowledged, developed, and rewarded, Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the best individuals. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace that respects, values, celebrates, and makes the most of people’s unique differences because we are not only multinational, but also multicultural. We believe that diversity is crucial to the success of our business. You can take use of our top-notch, flexible benefits programme at Vodacom, just as you would at any large corporation.