Anglo American is a leading global mining company and our products are the essential ingredients in almost every aspect of modern life. Our portfolio of world-class competitive mining operations and undeveloped resources provides the metals and minerals that enable a cleaner, more electrified world and that meet the fast growing consumer-driven demands of the world’s developed and maturing economies. With our people at the heart of our business, we use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine, process, move and market our products to our customers around the world – safely, responsibly and sustainably.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
To speed up impact investment deals, the Anglo American Sustainable Investment Initiative (SII) lowers obstacles between investors and enterprises with a social or environmental impact.
The SII was established to assist firms looking for financing, assist them in overcoming obstacles in being ready for investment, and pair them with compatible Investors.
Businesses that meet the requirements for the SII will be evaluated by our staff, and free technical assistance (TA) will be offered to help you get ready and interact with investors. TA is created to meet your needs and reflect where you are in the investing process. When you’re ready, we’ll introduce specific investors who are a good fit for your company. Our investment pool is continually being expanded to accommodate a wide variety of investors with various emphasis points, instruments, and ticket sizes.
• Must be registered in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia, or South Africa.
• You must be able to show that you made at least US$ 125 000 in revenue over the last 12 months; • You must be looking for capital to expand your business; and • You must be trying to raise US$ 200 000 to US$ 25 M in debt and/or equity (excl. grant funding)
operates in all sectors.
- Helps you identify and understand what you need to prepare for investment.
- Provides targeted support to address gaps and ensure your business is investment ready.
- Offers access to funding opportunities with the expertise required to raise finance.
- Opportunity to match you with an investment partner to support your business.
Apply, or contact the SII team for more information at SIIAfrica@angloamerican.com
Closes November 30, 2022
|Program dates||Aug 1 – Dec 31|
|Targets||Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Construction and manufacturing, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Retail and wholesale, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene|
Apply Here: https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/GsCN3T